Our mission is to enlarge the market leader position we achieved during our 50 years experience with an historical brand recognized by a large industrial customers in more than 70 different countries all over the world.
SPERRY WICTOR'S aim is to supply its customers with innovative products and invest in research & development and stimulate us to invest in more innovative products & customized high-grade adhesives, following our belief that pushes us towards higher goals.
We respect global involvements and international market regulation. Our vision is sharing our experiences and objectives with our customers, as we believe that, only when we follow the same direction, then we can gain competitive long-term benefits, which are flexible to the changes in the markets.
The corporate structure is the result of a commercial and industrial joint venture between:
- Sperry International Private ltd;
- Alva S.r.l.
Sperry International Private Ltd, is a subsidiary of Sperry Group. Sperry Group has its headquarters in New Delhi and four operating plant in India:
- SPERRY PLAST LIMITED, India, is a company having strong interests in the fields of Plastic, Elastomers Compounding, Machineries & Engineering for last 30 years, has enjoyed market leadership in its key markets: Footwear & Sports, Automotives, Appliances, Whitegoods and Plastic Injection Molding Machines. Sperry's headquarters is in Delhi and has four strategically located production plants, state of art R&D Center supported with dedicated team of sales and technical experts.
For last 30 years SPERRY PLAST LIMITED, has been providing complete solutions in Thermoplastic Compounds to the Indian and International market. All our activities are ISO 9001:2000 certified. We have implemented the internationally acclaimed ERP software system “SAP” throughout the organization to serve the Indian and global customers.
We have now expanded to reach our global customers by opening two new units at Chennai and Jammu with our existing plants at Greater Noida and Bahadurgarh placed at strategic locations having a combined production capacity of 40,000tons per annum. All of them are equipped with twin-screw extruders and sophisticated testing equipments.
We are dedicated to many industrial sectors in diverse markets, such as the footwear, automobile and consumer products industry.
The engineering division, Sperry Sound is manufacturing injection molding machines, ranging from 90tons to 4000tons range with technical support from Sound Group of China.
With support from our several production and operative plants, expert logistics, distributors, agents, we can satisfy the demands of a large number
Alva S.r.l. is a holding company, with the know-how and industry-specific trade relations that ensure the continuity in the management of the company.
The history of the brand “Wictor”
The brand Wictor began to assert itself on the domestic market of adhesives and glues addressed to the footwear industry in the 60s, and soon became the market leader. In the 80s the brand began to be appreciated on international markets, strengthened in the Asian and African markets and developed the segment of "Do it yourself" industry. In the 90s the growth strategy and market penetration on national and international markets was reinforced with a series of acquisitions of different company from the competitor, that ensure a rapid growth of turnover and industrial know-how. Till today the products are recognized as synonym of excellence and quality that make hope a ready retrieval of lost positions.
Plant and production
Our plant is composed by 5 production department, production offices, services and safety area, underground storage of solvents, R&D dept, storehouses (for raw materials and finished products). All the area cover a surface of about 11000 sq mt,. Focusing on our production department we have capacity to produce around 40.000 tons/year:
- Flex packaging department: 3 reactors of different capacity are installed with a daily production capacity of 7 tons by one daily shift (the production capacity can be easily increased with a second working shift);
- Production department n.1: production unit with 10 mixers able to produce 35 t/day on one daily shift. Polycholoroprene based adhesives are the main products of this department;
- Production department n.2: production unit with 7 mixers able to produce 22 t/day on one daily shift. Polyurethane based adhesives are the main products of this department, mainly for the production of shoe adhesives;
- Production department n.3: production unit with 5 mixers of 6 t/each capacity able to produce 30 t/day on two daily shift. All types of adhesives are produced by this department, mainly significant volume batches. This department is also provided with intermediate storage vessels and automatic filling machines;
- Water based production department: production unit is able to produce 15 t/day. In this department also have facility to produce catalysts and additives for all the adhesives.
The factory is provided with the more updated technical solutions to avoid any type of pollution (water, air, ground). Anti-fire system cover all the dept. in a very proper way. Safety is a top issue and all the ways to avoid potentially dangerous situations are followed.